Dan Mathers has years of experience creating engaging, informative web content, company blogs, press releases, radio and video advertising scripts, managing social media, ghost writing and more.
See examples of his work below.
COMPANY BLOG AND WEB PAGE CONTENT:
Dan currently writes and manages professional blogs for such businesses as Lopstick Lodge, Crownline Boats, Boston Whaler New England, Bosuns Marine, Sea Ray New England, Oyster Harbors Marine and more.
Some examples of that blog content include:
- Enjoy Autumn at Lopstick Lodge
- Pittsburg, NH: The Snowmobiling Capital of New England
- 10 Great Gift Ideas for Boaters
- Tips for Onboard Entertaining
- Cape Cod’s “Other” Islands
Dan has also created web brochure content for Oyster Harbors Marine’s inventory of boats. Some examples of the web brochure content include:
Greenwich Boat Show – Since 2012, Dan has been hired annually prior to the Greenwich Boat Show to create a series of blogs about the dealers and boats that will be at the show. Some examples include “Reel-In a New Fishing Boat at the Greenwich Boat Show” and “Boating Families Take Shape at the Greenwich Boat Show.”
- Petzold’s Marine Center 70th Anniversary Press Release
- Connecticut’s Greenwich Boat Show is a Favorite Among Boaters
- Duo to Tackle “Death Race”
NEWSLETTERS & GHOSTWRITING
In 2013, Dan was hired to create content for newsletters for Rossiter Boats. The content included travel destinations, boating tips, and ghostwriting letters from the company president.
Some examples of newsletter content include:
- Finding Refuge on Shelter Island
- Exploring the Islands of Lake Winnipesaukee
- Routine Summer Maintenance Tips
Some examples of ghostwriting include: